Ecokit is a young, innovative company that has designed a modular construction system for high performance, energy-efficient homes. Our designs and construction system has the potential to disrupt the building industry and we are looking for outgoing and passionate commission agent/sales reps who share our vision to provide energy-efficient homes for everyone.
Sales & customer care (Central & South America)
Who are we looking for?
Due to rapid growth and expansion within the company, we have multiple opportunities for New Home Sales Consultants to handle the ever-increasing sales enquiries, with locations spanning across Central & South America.
This role will suit a proactive, self-motivated person able to work autonomously in the best interests of the customer and the business.
Who will suit this position?
As this is a green-fields opportunity you must be prepared to build strong long-term relationships by adding value to the customer’s vision and taking them on the ecokit journey. You should be a creative thinker, be solution driven, and able to meet sales targets.
The successful candidate will have industry experience, be a proven closer and demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
The key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with prospective clients (face to face & remotely)
- Educating them on the benefits of building an energy efficient home
- Introducing them to the ecokit solution
- Handling all objections and queries, and
- Closing the deal
- Keeping the CRM and Sales tracking software up-to-date
- Become an expert in energy efficient homes and modular building practices as they relate to ecokit
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of planning and building processes
You will also need to have/develop;
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent presentation skills
- A natural ability to build rapport
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Good computer literacy
- Be flexible regarding your availability
- Be able to work autonomously, and
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about energy efficient, healthy homes
What do we offer?
- Structured, regular weekly training & support sessions
- Training in energy efficient and healthy home building design and modular building practices
- The opportunity to be a leader within the building industry for energy-efficient and healthy homes
- This opportunity is commission based with uncapped earning potential